Your business might be small but that doesn’t mean you don’t have big needs in a credit card. With the Bank of Nebraska's credit Business MasterCard®, the business owner is in control. From assigning credit lines based on the employee, viewing activity across all cards under your account, making one monthly payment and setting spending alerts, this small business credit card gives you the financial management tools you need to run your business.
This card is loaded with features and benefits…but not the matching price tag. You’ll enjoy:
- A competitive interest rate as low as Prime + 7.99%
- Rewards earned with every purchase on every card that you can redeem for cash, merchandise, gift cards or travel experiences
- No annual fee for the first year, and only $39 each year after that
- Special perks including car rental insurance, purchase assurance and extended warranty coverage - click here for more details
- Special discount offers at selected merchants through the Easy Savings Program
- Worldwide purchasing power of MasterCard
To apply for the Business MasterCard®, just stop by the bank for an application or email and we will send on directly to you. Please provide your name and address.
Access Your Account at My Account
As the account owner, you can log in to your account to review transactions on all sub-accounts, make a payment, adjust credit limits for employee accounts and more. Login to your account using the My Account link above.
Redeem Your Rewards
Every purchase on every card under your account earns reward points that you can redeem for cash, merchandise gift cards or travel. Just click on the My Rewards tab above to see all of your options.
Sign up for Additional Savings at Selected Merchants
Further leverage the automatic rebates you get with MasterCard’s Easy Savings Program by enrolling online. Get even greater discounts at brand name participating gas stations, hotels, restaurants and more at www.easysavings.com.
Review the Terms & Conditions of the Card
Click here for the Terms & Conditions or here for the Cardmember Agreement.